- Small pets only - generally under 25 Kgs. All pets are welcome except certain aggressive breeds.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- A veterinarian certificate that the pet is on a flea and parasite program and that they are free from
parasites is required.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended. If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact
the hotel in advance of their arrival.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage areas and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion
does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the Hotel Reception to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability
and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
- A fee of $10.00 per night per pet and require a $100.00 damage deposit, which is refunded if the
room is in order at check out. Max of 2 pets per room.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Rooms for guests with pets are located on the ground floor.
- The hotel will provide pet beds, floor mats and food bowls.
- All guests with a dog must sign an indemnity waiver at time of check in.